When it comes to your sometimes high, sometimes lower electric bills, do you feel like you’re on a roller coaster? You can think of Levelized Billing as a shock absorber for “roller coaster weather”, when temperatures take your electric bill for a ride, Levelized Billing won’t reduce the amount of electricity you use, lower what you owe Pioneer Electric or even make your bill the same every month. What it will do is stabilize your monthly electric bills by billing you for your average monthly use.
- When you take advantage of Levelized Billing, you are simply charged an average of your past 12 months electric use.
- Each month your latest meter reading, representing your most recent electric use, is averaged with your past 11 months use. Your next bill is then based upon that average.
- Your bill will continue to show what your kilowatt hour use is, as well as what your payment would be with and without Levelized Billing.
- True to its name, your bill will be levelized, therefore, your payment will vary slightly each month because it will be the average of past 12 months.
- You’ll love Levelized Billing because it will help keep your bills manageable and help you budget your utility expenses, especially during the hottest and coldest months.
Member who have maintained excellent credit for the past 12 months.
- Pay the levelized bill amount in full by the late date. You’ll need to pay the levelized bill amount, even though your account total may show a credit. High use months will quickly consume credit.
- Always pay on time. After three times of being late with payment, a member will lose the Levelized Billing privileges and the total amount on the account will be owed to Pioneer Electric.
Simply complete the blue enrollment form and return it to Pioneer’s customer service office. Should you ever want to stop Levelized Billing, simply contact our customer service department.