Energy Efficiency Loan Program
A comfortable home and low energy costs should go hand-in-hand. That's why we offer our members an easy and affordable way to finance home energy improvements.
Through our partnership with Regions Bank, members may qualify for low-interest loans to finance the purchase and installation of certain home energy efficiency upgrades.
- Heat pump purchase and installation
- Heat pump tune-up
- Duct repair or replacement
- Attic, floor, exterior wall or perimeter insulation (foam or cellulose only)
- Air sealing
- Heat pump water heater purchase and installation
- Water heater blanket and pipe insulation
- Attic ventilation
- Insulated exterior doors
- Energy-efficient windows
- Manufactured home skirting
All installations and improvements must be performed by a licensed contractor.
- Contact us and ask about the Energy Efficiency Loan Program.
- A Pioneer Electric energy advisor will help identify areas of improvement.
- You'll complete the simple loan application process with Regions Bank by calling 800-475-2908.
- If approved, you'll hire a contractor to complete the improvements.
- Once improvements are complete, contact us so we can conduct a final inspection to certify that work is completed.
- Regions Bank will contact you to schedule the closing.
- Regions Bank will issue payment directly to the contractor.
- You'll receive monthly loan billing statements from Regions Bank.
|Maximum loan||$10,000 (weatherization only)
$20,000 (if including heat pump)
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR)*||4.99% (5-year term)
6.99% (10-year term)
Up to 5 years
Up to 10 years
|Billing||Monthly statements issued by Regions Bank|
|Fees||No origination fees or recording costs|
|*Subject to approval, these APRs are subject to change. Your APR and repayment terms will depend on your amount financed and term of your financing agreement. For example, with an APR of 4.99%, an amount financed of $10,000, and a term of 60 months, the monthly payment would be $188.67.|